The 43rd Annual Fort Myers Boat Show is coming up on November 19-22, 2015!
Fish Tale Sales & Service’s exhibit space will be in the usual location at Jackson Street near the east entrance of the show. We are bringing a large selection of boats on trailers and by water. The boats in the water will include the all new Grady White Freedom 375, Freedom 335 and Canyon 336 with Triple Yamaha F300’s! We will have a large selection of Bay Boats by Grady White and Robalo Boats displayed. Models on display will include the Robalo R206, R226 and R246 Cayman Models and the Grady White Coastal Explorer 251 and 191! Also the Chaparral Suncoast 230 Outboard Deckboat powered by Yamaha will debut at the show with the Suncoast 250 on display! Chaparral Vortex Models like the 243 VRX will be on display. This is a Chaparral powered by Rotax Jet propulsion! Be sure to come and see all that we have to offer at the show!
There will also be plenty of boating accessory and trinket vendors throughout the show as well as some live demonstrations.
Thursday, November 19th, 10am – 6pm
Friday, November 20th, 10am – 6pm
Saturday, November 21st, 10am – 6pm
Sunday, November 22nd, 10am – 5pm
Admission: $10.00 per person. Children under 16 free with paid adult admission. Tickets only available for purchase at the door.
Venue: Harborside Event Center & Yacht Basin
Address: Harborside Event Center, 1375 Monroe Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Directions: From I-75, take Exit 138 (MLK Boulevard). Head west into downtown (about four miles). From U.S. 41: If you are coming from the south, watch for signs leading you into downtown just before crossing the river. From the north, take the first exit over the river and head east on 1st Street. Once in the downtown area, there are several cross streets, between Lee Street and Monroe Street, that lead to the show.
- There is limited on-site parking at Bay Street and Dean Street.
- There is Valet Service available adjacent to the Show entrance.
- There is a parking garage across the street from the show at Bay Street and Monroe Street.
- There is parking under the U.S. 41 bridge, two blocks west of the show entrance.
- There is parking in the Jackson Street Garage (Jackson and Main). This is only two blocks from the show entrance at the Yacht Basin and Lee Street.
- Over the weekend there is also plenty of street parking available throughout downtown.
- We are located in Exhibitor Space 432!