We’re excited that tomorrow marks the start of the 2018 Bonita Bay Boat Show. Once again Fish Tale Boats & Marine Max are coming together to help bring the 2018 Bonita Boat Show to the Bonita Bay Marina. The Boat Show begins tomorrow, Friday February 23rd, at 10am, but will continue through end of day Sunday. Fish Tale will be there bright and early and will be onsite for all 3 days presenting the best from our inventory of our New Grady-White, Chaparral, Robalo, and Avalon Pontoon boats.
In addition to Fish Tale Boats & Marine Max, representatives from Yahama, Simrad & Garmin, will also be coming to answer any and all of your boating questions.
Boat Show Party : Saturday February 24th – 4pm-6pm
- Complimentary Beer, Wine & Appetizers
- Backwater Jack’s Restaurant open for lunch at 11:30 each day!!
- Saturday Live Radio Remote with Amy Lynn from 95.3 FM 2-4pm
Sweetwater Lifestyles Boat Club
The Sweetwater Lifestyles boat club is also going to be attending and will be a part of the big boat show party – Saturday from 2-4pm and there will be additional activities including:
- Boat Show Party February 24th 4pm-6pm
- Boating & fishing gear, gadgets, apparel and more from various vendors on-site
- Local experts are on-hand Saturday to answer your questions for Fishing, Engine Maintenance, Marine
- Electronics and Boat Care
For more information or to register for the event (although online registration IS NOT required) – check out more details on our event page, or on our facebook.