As a top boat manufacturer, Robalo has proudly worked to make the best boats possible for their customers by blending cutting-edge technology with timeless styles. They have been a leader in the marine industry since 1968 and have spent years on research to engineer award-winning designs of top quality and innovation on every inch of the product.
Having been named the #1 Robalo boat dealer in the world, we’ve spent our share of time on boats! So, we thought we’d outline what makes the Robalo one of the best riding hulls on the market today! Read on to learn more about Robalo and their HydroLift Hull Design.
Robalo Innovation & Quality
Robalo is also known for top customer service & satisfaction and offers a Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty and 5 Year Premier Level Limited Component Warranty in the event anything ever happened to your boat. Robalo has received countless awards for innovation, boat of the year, and 12 consecutive years of NNMA certified customer satisfaction.
Essential features on any Robalo boat are the chrome plated stainless steel on all hardware, loom wrapped wiring to prevent chafing and resist heat, standard heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel inserts, premium Naugahyde stain resistant upholstery, and more.
A crucial part of how Robalo boats are manufactured is the thoughtful design, carefully planned to provide a superior ride. The Legendary HydroLift hull design guarantees one of the driest and smoothest rides on the water.
All About Robalo’s HydroLift Design
Robalo’s dedication to quality and innovation shows in their HydroLift hull design. Its wide reverse chines deliver exceptional stability, performance, with efficiency at any speed, and a feather soft ride in any conditions. Some key features that the hull design provides are:
- The hydro-lift provides quick plane time, making Robalo’s one of the most fuel-efficient boats in their class – saving you time and money.
- Select models utilize an extended running surface, which allows the “v-plane” to continue aft of the transom, creating superior stability under nearly all conditions.
- The extended running surface paired with the tight aft hull corners helps you stay precise when you take sharp turns.
- Thanks to the high freeboard, enjoy a safe, secure, and dry ride.
- A forward keel designed to cut through the water like a knife will allow you to enjoy high octane pleasure and quick acceleration.
Work with a Leading Robalo Dealer in Southwest Florida
If you are interested in purchasing a Robalo boat, Fish Tale Boats is the top Robalo dealer in the world and we are right here in Southwest Florida. Stop by our locations in Fort Myers and Naples to see what we have in stock!
We are also the leading regional dealer of Grady-White Boats, Chaparral Boats, and Premier Pontoons and have a large inventory of new and used boats at both our locations.
Our Fort Myers location is also home to our service center and fully stocked parts department, where we can take care of any of your other boat care needs.
For more information, contact us online or give us a call today at (239) 463-4448.