Chaparral Boats are known for their amazing quality and variety of boat models. Their tagline is “Quality First. Luxury Standard.” And this tagline certainly holds up when evaluating the quality of every Chaparral model. According to Chaparral, “behind ever Chaparral is a story of family, tradition, and one-of-a-kind craftsmanship.”
We’ve been carrying Chaparral boats for sale for several years and here, we thought we’d get into just what makes Chaparral a great boat and why you might want to buy a Chaparral.
Reason 1: Luxury is Standard
Chaparral doesn’t think that a boater should have to compromise on luxury, which is why luxury features can be found standard in their boat models. These features include:
- Vinyl wrapped dash
- Extended v-plane hull design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Spacious bow seating
- Premium Naugahyde® Vinyl
- Premium innovative seating options
- Hand-stitched upholstery
- Power line hull colors
- Molded-in diamond pattern non-skid
- Powered by Yamaha Outboards
Reason 2: Customization
Chaparral boats offer color customization like no other boating manufacturer. As of 2020, you’re able to purchase boat models with these exterior colors:
- Biscayne blue
- Alloy gray
- Fire red
- Stealth gray
- Ice blue
- Electric blue
- Seafoam green
Some of these colors (such as “Biscayne Blue”) are exclusive just to Chaparral, meaning you can have one of the most unique boats on the water!
Chaparral also offers several interior color options:
- Ice blue
- Fire red
Reason 3: Warranty
Buying a boat is a big purchase decision. It’s something you and your family will likely enjoy for years on end, and as such, it’s important that your boat is protected should something go wrong.
All Chaparral models come with a Lifetime Limited Hull Warranty and a 5-Year Premier Level Limited Component Warranty. Call us at (239) 463-4448 to learn more about these warranties and to see how you’re protected.
Reason 4: Variety of Boats
Chaparral has a variety of boat models in varying lengths.
- Chaparral SSi Boats – this line of boats is the newest to come from Chaparral. Their SSi boats are a lot like their flagship SSX boats, but with a more value-forward style. Chaparral SSi boats are available in 19′ – 24′.
- Chaparral SunCoast Boats – this line brings a whole new look to outboard sport deck owners with more seating capacity, storage space, luxury, quality, and performance.
- Chaparral SSX Boats – this line is one of their most well-known. These are fully loaded and offer ample seating capacity, legroom, storage, and performance at every size.
- Chaparral OSX Boats – referred to as “outboard sport luxury,” boasting advanced tech, new interior color options, rotating helm seat, and more.
A Local Chaparral Boat Dealer in Fort Myers and Naples
There are several reasons to consider a Chaparral boat for your next boat purchase, and if the above was not enough to convince you, we welcome you to stop by our Fort Myers or Naples location to learn more about what Chaparral Boats has to offer.
We’re located in Fort Myers on US 41 and Briarcliff Road, just about 5 minutes from the Target on Daniels Parkway and 41. In Naples, you can find us on Davis Blvd, just south of Airport Road. Our Chaparral inventory is online 24/7 and you can click here to view inventory.
Stop by either location today or give us a call at (239) 463-4448 to learn more about Chaparral Boats.