Boating is a great way to practice social distancing and get out and safely enjoy some fresh air during the COVID-19 outbreak. And luckily, several waterfront restaurants are open for dockside pickup, so you can grab some food and have a great meal while you cruise. (Bonus: you are also helping local businesses!)
What better way to social distance and support local businesses than to be out on the water and enjoy some delicious food? We’ve compiled a list of local restaurants around Southwest Florida that are available for takeout. All you have to do is pull up to the dock, grab your food, and enjoy.
This information was posted on April 24, 2020. Please make sure to call ahead to each restaurant before placing orders as this information is subject to change.
Fort Myers & Cape Coral Area
- Matanzas on the Bay have adjusted their hours to 12 – 8 PM and are offering curbside and dockside pickup. You can pull up and place your order in person or call ahead. They are also offering sealed beer and wine, as well as frozen pizzas to take and bake at home. Click here to view their website.
- Cabbage Key is open for takeout with several options such as peel and eat shrimp, hamburgers and cheeseburgers, and mahi sandwiches. Call ahead to place your order. Click here to go to their website.
- The Fish House in Bonita Springs is open for to go orders from 1 PM to 7 PM daily, with appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and baskets available. Click here to go to their website.
- Gramma Dot’s at the Sanibel Marina is open for takeout orders from 11:15 AM to 7:30 pm daily. The menu features a full line of fresh seafood, salads, sandwiches, and more. Call ahead to place your order. Click here to go to their website.
Naples & Marco Island Area
- Snook Inn is offering curbside and boat side takeout, as well as delivery to Marco Island with a limited menu from 11 AM to 9 PM daily. They are also offering wine bottles at 30% off, beer bottles at 50% off, and liquor bottles at almost wholesale prices. They have a variety of menu options, including sandwiches, seafood, and island specialties. Call ahead to place your order. Click here to go to their website.
- The Boathouse on Naples Bay is open for delivery and takeout from 12 to 8 PM daily. They have new lower menu price options as well, and are available on GrubHub, DoorDash, and Chownow delivery services. Call ahead to place your order! Click here to go to their website.
- The Dock at Crayton Cove is offering pickup and contactless curbside takeout options daily from 11:30 to 8:30 PM with a full menu. They are also offering delivery through UberEats, DoorDash, GrubHub, Postmates, and Bitesquad. Click here to go to their website.
Fish Tale Boats Is Open for Sales & Service
As your SWFL boat dealer, we remain open at this time to serve all your boating needs, with limited office access to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Our sales team is available by phone and for private consultations, and our service department is fully operational by appointment only. Parts can be ordered by phone and with contactless pickup. For any questions, please give us a call at (239) 463-4448.