Fish Tale Boats operates a 14,000-square-foot sales and service center in Fort Myers that can accommodate boats as long as 42 feet. Fish Tale’s staff of more than 40 skilled employees ensure quality workmanship, prompt service and meticulously detailed records for warranties and higher resale values.
Highlights of our in-house services include:
- A two-story parts department that’s fully stocked so you won’t have to wait for any part.
- New engines in inventory to repower your boat.
- Two Yamaha master technicians on staff, certified experts to repair your boat engines using sophisticated Yamaha diagnostic software.
- Technicians to install and repair the latest marine electronics systems from manufacturers such as Garmin, Simrad Yachting and Humminbird.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning system installation and repair.
- A gel-coat facility for our staff of skilled craftsmen to fix everything from small dents to major damage to hulls and engine cowlings.
- Experts in marine plumbing systems.
- Boat-trailer repair so you won’t get stranded on the road to the marina.
Mobile Boat Service
An unexpected engine problem or broken refrigeration system can ruin a day of boating on the water.
That’s why Fish Tale Boats operates a fleet of vans loaded with parts that lets technicians fix most marine problems dockside. Our dispatchers can tell Southwest Florida customers how close a technician is because our service vans are equipped with GPS technology.
If your boat needs to be hauled out of the water, our technicians can make repairs at any dry dock too. If the job requires it, our trucks can haul boats as large as 42 feet to our new 14,000-square-foot Fort Myers sales and service facility.
No matter where your boat is in Southwest Florida — whether it’s in the water or in a dry dock — our fully mobile technicians can handle any marine-repair job.
We offer mobile service options and boat pickup. Our season can hold a tremendous burden on such a short period of time. So if you know you will need servicing or have a regular service coming up, please allow as much notice as possible. Give one of our service coordinators a call and we will help you with whatever situation you may have. You may also contact the service department via email or phone.
Qualified Master Boat Technicians
Fish Tale is proud to offer Yamaha Certified Master Technicians at our Fort Myers dealership. This is an outstanding achievement for the technicians who have attained such an accreditation. We also have Volvo Certified Technicians that work primarily on our Chaparral Boats. Although we do not primarily sell Mercruiser Stern Drives and Inboards, we have trained and qualified personnel as we service these engines often.
Various Boat and Motor Repair Options
In addition to repairing engines, Fish Tale also offers various other services. We have a skilled fiberglass and gel coat crafter in our staff as well, who can do wonders in repairing damage and imperfections on boats.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Seasonal Lay-ups
- Seasonal Back-in-Services
- General Service of Yamaha, Volvo, and BRP Rotax Engines
- Diagnostic Service of Yamaha, Volvo, and BRP Rotax Engines
- Warranty Repairs for Yamaha, Volvo, and BRP Rotax Engines
- Marine Genset Troubleshooting and Repair
- Marine Air Conditioning Troubleshooting and Repair
- Cosmetic/Structural Gelcoat and Fiberglass work
- Custom FL Number/Boat Name Lettering
- Custom Canvas and Covers
- Custom T-Tops and Enclosures
- Boat Detailing
- Marine Electronics Installation
- Marine Electronics Repair
Save yourself some time by scheduling service right here. After you submit the form, we’ll be in touch to confirm your service appointment. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|